Friday, July 31, 2015

2015 Internship Day 20:Friends

Today was bring your friend day! I brought my friend Meghan and I showed her a bit around campus and I also showed her what I've been doing. She's not a physics person so I had to explain a lot but it was helpful because it gave me practice for the presentation that's coming up in two weeks.

In the morning we peer reviewed our outlines for our final presentations. I got some good tips, and I am excited to present everything I have been learning about. :)

For lunch Meghan and I went to the grill and had some hot dogs. Then we decided to head to Ben n Jerry's and had a nice dessert of that. It was really yummy and was a great time.

I finished up creating SEDs for the 60 stars that we were looking at, and look forward to what's next.

No comments:

Post a Comment