Thursday, July 30, 2015

2015 Internship Day 19: Biking!

I continued to work on my outline and gathering more data on the stars. Nothing much to report on that, but something exciting happened today: WE WENT ON A BIKE RIDE!

Bob and Joe took the interns on a bike ride today. It was very hot out, and the sun was shining. I was a bit tired today since I was at my part time job late, but I had a fun time. We went along the Lehigh trail and it was really peaceful and beautiful. We also went into Mt. Hope Cemetery which was really gorgeous. We visited Frederick Douglas and Susan B Anthony's grave sites. It was really cool seeing them. Then we went to a local sub shop and had a nice lunch. On the ride back to RIT I got really tired but it's okay because I had a lot of fun. :)

Tomorrow I'm bringing one of my best friends to work here! YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment