Tuesday, July 14, 2015

2015 Internship Day 7: Still Coding, but now I'm 17

Today (July 14th) is my birthday!! Yay! After the internship I'm going out to dinner with my family which will be fun. But enough about that... today was my seventh day of the internship.

The weather was pretty gloomy today, and me and Leander got caught in it on our way back from lunch. Also, the pizza here is really good. I've had it twice now, and really enjoy it. As far as what work I've been doing, I'm still coding. It's really frustrating and difficult to understand, and a lot of the stuff we are doing is really difficult to understand. Despite that, I'm going to try to not let myself get frustrated, and get help when I need it. I can't wait to start learning about how to apply what I've learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment