So today me and Matt worked on perfecting the code I wrote yesterday. There were quite a few problems with it that we had to figure out. It was difficult since it had been awhile since he had used Python, and I was still very much a beginner. That being said, we finally figured it out, and it ran smoothly and it did what we wanted it to do. I also worked more on analyzing the pictures of the stars. It's pretty cool, and I'm enjoying it. I'm hoping to have most of it done tomorrow. I am about a quarter of the way through the data.
Tomorrow is the trip to Mees Observatory which I am very excited about. :D