Monday, July 27, 2015

2015 Internship Day 16: Glitter Attack!!

Today was a pretty slow day. In the morning I worked a bit on outreach projects, and just checking some stuff out on stars. Joel was out, and we communicated a bit through email but there wasn't a whole lot for me to do. 

For lunch Leander and I went to Global Village with the other interns and had a nice lunch there. It was really really hot though. 

This afternoon Kristina and I tried out one of our outreach projects. This involved glitter. It was really enjoyable since I love glitter and anything artistic. I was covered in glitter, but I think this project will be really fun. I spent the rest of the afternoon looking online for good places to buy supplies for the project. I also got registered for a website I might be using later on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment