Sunday, August 16, 2015

Day 30: Presentations

Yet again blogger forgets to post my blog post. Better late than never though, right?

The internship has come to a close. We presented today in front of everyone. I went second to last, and honestly I was so nervous. So incredibly nervous. I felt like I messed up and I felt like I forgot everything. But afterwards people complimented me and told me I did well, and I feel relieved that I didn't mess up.

Insecurities aside, I can't believe that the internship is over. I had such a great time this summer. I learned so much, and really found that I loved astronomy and physics. It helped me figure out what I want to in the future. I am so lucky to have had this amazing opportunity and meet all these great people.

Well, I hope next years interns will have such a great time.

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment